5 Rules Your Business Needs to Grow Exponentially
- Business Development
- Tips and Tricks
- November 1, 2018
Tom Ferry is a business coach, motivational speaker and founder of a real estate coaching and events company, Tom Ferry International. The 5 rules Tom Ferry covers on the exponential growth YouTube video are summarized below.
1. HAVE ONLY ONE OUTCOME FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO AND “SELL THAT ONE THING AND SELL IT HARD” –
What is it that you want your potential clients to do – call you, like your facebook, or go to your website? Choose that one option and once they get to your website, call you or like your page, THEN convert them.
2. TRACK EVERYTHING –
When you focus on one call to action, it makes tracking much easier.
- Track: Email to click to site – use the following sites to help track your click to site: bit.ly, and Google Analytics
- Track: Email open rates, what time the emails are open etc
3. MOVE FROM STARTUP TO GROWTH IMMEDIATELY –
One person trying to do it all will not work! “Growth is a dedicated leader empowered to go the business.” Every dollar you invest into marketing = more clients. Be the expert at going to appointments and outsource everything else. Below are job titles that need to be outsourced to ensure you have results:
- Marketing and Automation on Email
- Social Media to Appointments
- Variation Testing on Facebook Ads
- Direct Mail
- Call to Convert – Following up and Nurturing Every Lead
- Making Things look Pretty
Below you can grab our Master Marketing Budget Planner you can use to get started scaling your business. This template will help you plan and budget your marketing initiatives and let you compare that projected budget to what you actually end up spending. Click below to get started.
4. ABT CULTURE –
Always Be Testing. Have variations of your emails, direct mail and social media postings. Try different headlines, try different subject copy, and try a verity of color schemes. You are sending out the information, to close, you have to make a culture of testing. The better conversions, the better your results.
5. THE SALES TEAM HAS TO MATCH THE MARKETING –
Debrief with your sales team. Let them know how testing is going, how sales are going and motivate them to see their value when the leads hit their phone line.
At BlkBld, we are a dedicated team that you can use as you grow your business. The job titles Tom Ferry Speaks of can be found here. Let us know how we can help you grow and scale your business.